Negotiating and Closing…making the deal and getting it done
Bill Leighty commits to the following:
- Skillfully represent you in all aspects of negotiations including offers and counter offers
- Keep you up-to-date on current market conditions and activity
- Provide you with input on current financing options
- Ensure full compliance with disclosure laws and ordinances
- Be a diplomatic yet tough and demanding negotiators working for you
- Present and explain all offers and counter-offers to you immediately
- Review every clause in the contract with you so you understand it fully
- Provide your buyer qualifications information and approval letter to seller
- Provide a detailed net sheet reflecting your estimated expenses and costs
Bill Will Also:
- Ensure that you have received copies of all relevant documents
- Be certain that your buyer’s earnest money is placed in escrow
- Ensure that your loan application and approval is on track
- Be present for all inspections and keep you informed of the results
- Arrange for the appraisal and answer questions if comparable sales data is needed
- Make sure that all contingencies are met and removed within the time limits provided in the contract
- Make sure the abstracting and title examination are ordered and received
- Ensure that all closing documents are ordered and drawn
- Coordinate delivery of the funding and the fully executed deed
- Handle all the details
- Stay in touch with you so you know what is going on at all times and where we are in the closing process
- Show you consideration because we know that buying a home can be stressful
Bill’s Pledge of Performance
As your agent, we pledge that under the terms and conditions of our agreement, we will work diligently on your behalf to help you purchase your home for the best possible price, in the shortest possible time, with the least possible inconvenience. This is our commitment to provide you with the very finest in real estate representation and services.
We will help you establish a realistic, competitive purchase price based on current factual market data. We will implement a customized buyer’s step by step closing process, designed to achieve a smooth process and to get you moved in with the least amount of stress or anxiety. We will help you develop recommendations for repairs and or improvements that you may want to ask the Sellers to make before closing.
We will keep you advised of any changes in the real estate or interest rate markets which could favorably or adversely affect your home purchase.
We will provide periodic progress reports on our efforts. We will employ our expert negotiating skills to help you achieve the best possible price, terms and conditions. We will provide seven day a week service to insure that your inquiries are answered promptly. We will review and explain all documents to you. We will carefully monitor and oversee the transaction to a successful conclusion. We will never forget that we are committed to providing you with great service.